Friday, January 8, 2021

This poem is very amazing and specially it's based on our present situation so we also felt that. If I talk about my lockdown experience that first of all I get bored so much. But specially one thing is happened that I much spent and enjoying time with family members specially with my father. And I learnt a many new things and specially I cultivated my self. I agree with dilip sir talk and  it's very unique time. But there is one thing is very good for us that in lockdown time our environment became pure because of the industries and transport are paused. It's very complicated situation but I am sure that all people learnt a very good lessons for this situation. I hope as soon as this virus will go and we are free to this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment_Paper_209