Saturday, January 9, 2021

Yes I have no object if I am Chainese or African because no one reamin to face this pandemic situation. And also according to sir they talk about 'Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam' it's really great idea. This situation which we faces is same all tha palaces. And poet also talk about world family.  Poet gave few examples to express a world as one family. If I go with the poet's interpretation that we are all connected with the universal relation of humanity. In world there Is difference in  culture but there is nothing differences between hearts. If I am Chainese or African , yes I am happy With this last message which given by sir according to poem. It's really a great thinking upon a literature of togetherness. And we know that we all human being share a same sky and same land so there is no difference between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment_Paper_209